The NASCAR Countdown app displays a countdown to the next NASCAR race, the name of the race and the television network carrying the race. On the flip side all of the races for the season are listed, and tapping on one of them will go to the nascar.com website for that track. The application now includes all of the Sprint Cup, Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck races.
- iPhone or iPod
- Release Notes
- v1.0 Initial release
- v1.1 Added Nationwide and Camping World Truck races. Added date of next race above the countdown. Added details to the list of races.
- v1.5 Updated for 2012 Season
- v1.6 Fixed a couple uninitialized variables. Hopefully fixing the crashes that some users were seeing.
If you are experiencing crashes please send me a crash report by following the following steps from Apple Technical Note TN2151:
- Synchronize the device using iTunes. This will copy the crash report to your computer.
- Find the NascarCountdown .crash file in the following directory, based on your Operating System
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<DEVICE_NAME>
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\<DEVICE_NAME>
- Windows Vista or 7: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\<DEVICE_NAME>
<USERNAME> is the user's login name for the computer. <DEVICE_NAME> is the name of the iPod touch or iPhone, for example, "John's iPhone".
Email it to me at nascar @ this domain name. Thanks, for helping out!